Self-adhesive labels are also called self-adhesive labels, prompt stickers, instant stickers, pressure-sensitive paper, etc. They are made of paper, film, or special materials as fabric, coated with adhesive on the back and coated with silicon-based paper as the protective paper. Composite materials are processed into finished labels after printing and die-cutting. In application, it can be applied to the surface of various substrates by simply peeling it off the bottom paper and pressing it lightly. It can also be used for automatic labeling on the production line with a labeling machine.
1. Make face paper, choose face paper that can be written and printed, and then coat the back of the face paper with an adhesive layer.
2. Bottom paper production, select silicone oil coating, and PP film to make the bottom paper, the silicone oil coating surface of the bottom paper is coated with a self-adhesive layer, and shading is set on the bottom surface of the PP film of the bottom paper.
3. For label production, the adhesive layer on the back of the face paper and the adhesive layer coated on the surface of the bottom paper are combined to obtain the finished product.
4. Self-adhesive label production requires more raw materials and equipment, and there are many varieties. Personal use can directly purchase finished self-adhesive labels.
5. Self-adhesive is a kind of material, also called self-adhesive label material. It is a composite material with paper, film, or other special materials as the fabric, adhesive on the back, and silicon-coated protective paper as the base paper. After cutting and processing, it becomes the finished label.
6. Compared with the traditional label, the self-adhesive label has the advantages of no brushing, no paste, no dipping, no pollution, saving labeling time, etc. It has a wide range of applications and is convenient and quick.